top of page
what to bring
• any other portrait you may have
(so we can do something different)
• your favorite music (iPod/MP3 player, iPhone)
• any props you want to use
• for kids, bring their favorite toys
• various changes of clothing (see "what to wear" page)
• lip balm
• makeup and hair products you prefer for touch-ups
(especially if you have allergies)
• Men may also need foundation, concealer, and powder for the shoot.
I have some at your disposal, but it is best for you to get your own, so it matches your skin tone perfectly.
I recommend going to Sephora or to any good department store, where cosmeticians will help you.
bottom of page