The fee is $1,950. It includes:
- 5 days of multiple hours on location photo shooting in 4-5 different towns
either/both guided and independent according to your preferences
- 1 two-hour day of "orientation class" and "show and tell" about your photography and cultural
- At least 3 long critique sessions for imagery created on location; more if time allows
- simultaneous and consecutive interpreting from Italian into English and vice versa
- local expert prep lectures and privileged access to locations
- all on-site transport
- 6 nights in a hotel, single occupancy
Terms and Conditions
Please do not buy your plane tickets until the course is confirmed.
We will need at least 6 participants to make it happen.
Payment can be made by check, bank transfer, Venmo or cash. No credit card.
A deposit of $450 is due as soon as the workshop is confirmed, hopefully by 12/15/17 at the latest.
The balance, $1,500, is due on or before 01/15/18
We rely on your participation to make complicated arrangements.
We keep the numbers low so we can provide personalized attention, but this means that if you withdraw, we really don’t have much leeway.
Therefore, we will provide a full refund if you can refer another participant, or if we happen to find one before the start of the course.
If not, we will provide 50% refund of the deposit up until 01/15/18, 50% of the entire fee until 02/27/18, and a flat 300$ after that.
We highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance.